Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Live well. Laugh often. Love much.



This past week was such a whirlwind of photography!! Aside from the overload of caffeine which kept me fueled in the uploading/editing process, it was amazzzzzinng!!! Sharing in the gift of photography, made for a very memorable and joy-filled week. What also put this week aside from others was the amount of girl time I got to spend. Coming from a house of four boys, such time is a jewel to be completely treasured!!! :) 

So to offer a little glimpse of my girly week I thought I’d put up a couple pictures of some of my favorite ladies. The first stack of photographs is of the wonderful Karla and Lisa. These beautiful ladies are two of the creative minds behind the CCC of America. They are truly some of the most incredible women that I know and I hope that the photos provide a view of their joyful, loving hearts. And the second group of photographs is from the most recent Birthday Blessing party. Talk about bliss!!! Hahaha, these girls know how to party!! Five days later and I am still finding glitter!! hahahaha. :) 

Well, I hope you enjoy the photos and have a beautiful day!! 
May peace always be with you, 
Teresa :) 

Live well, laugh often, love much. 








“Be imitations of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love.” 
[Ephesians 5:1-2]














No comments:

Post a Comment