Thursday, June 9, 2011

Welcome to the Family Patricio!!

Congratulations my beautiful Eileen!!!
Our sweet Patricio!! Welcome to our family!

It’s amazing how you have already begun to teach us great lessons in love.  Our time with you is a reminder of our need to cherish and celebrate life! You are such a blessing to us and we will forever hold you close and remind you of the love which has already surrounded each of our hearts! 



The proud abuelo!!
As you come to know our entire extended family you’ll see what a crazy group of people we are. Jajajaja, we’re not normal by any means but that is one of the great parts of living in this family!! Even though privacy and closet space are quite limited in this bunch- I promise: you will never be bored, overlooked, forgotten, or deserted. Each one in this eccentric group has something different to offer and we expect that you will grow up to also nourish and share all of the amazing gifts and talents that God has blessed you with! 


Primer baño!!! :)
I thought I’d take a little time to give you a heads up about the amazing Team Moreno which you have just been recruited into!!

Maria Andrea is your oldest sister and is one of the most thoughtful girls you will come to know! There are so many things you can learn from her! With Maria around you will always have someone to read to you and maybe she can even teach you how to play the flute! Your second oldest sister, Regina, will always be ready to remind you of the love she has for you! An example of this was today in the hospital when she sang you to sleep. She knew that you had a very busy afternoon and wanted you to get some rest. Your youngest sister, Elisa, is one of the most talented and creative girls in the world!! I cannot even begin to describe to you the joy and color that she lives her life by! Every minute I spend with her I learn to see the world anew and I know that she will also allow you to share in this!

And as for your brother, not only are you blessing him with another male presence in the house, but you are allowing him to have a brother for all the days of his life! What an amazing gift! As you will come to see, brotherhood is one of the most amazing things that anyone can ask for! He will not only be your partner in adventures but he will be the person in which you can entrust your innermost dreams. We all look forward to the way God is intertwining each of your lives and ensuring that each of you share in the love that is holding your family together. 



We're so happy to finally meet you little man!!
And as for your parents, Patricio- you are truly blessed!! They are such beautiful examples for all of us!! They have taught me how to trust in God’s love and cherish the beauty of family. Their openness to life has forever changed our family.

We will always hold you in the heart of our prayers Patricio! We love you so much already and this love will only continue to grow as we come to know you. With all that said…. let’s get this party started!!! ;) 




You formed my inmost being; you knit me in my mother's womb. I praise you, so wonderfully you made me; wonderful are your works! My very self you knew; my bones were not hidden from you, When I was being made in secret, fashioned as in the depths of the earth. Your eyes foresaw my actions; in your book all are written down; my days were shaped, before one came to be. How precious to me are your designs, O God; how vast the sum of them!” [Psalms 139: 13-17]

Patricio! It's amazing how much joy you have already brought us!
Tienes las mejores hermanas en el mundo Patricio!
The Moreno men unite!!
You should have seen how much Elisa was dancing for your arrival! :)
We promise to forever cherish the blessing of your life Patricio!!

No comments:

Post a Comment